Where are you located?

Downtown Rochester.  My office is on the fourth floor of the Ironwood Square Building, which is located at 300 3rd Avenue SE, Suite 408, Rochester, MN.  It’s the building on stilts that is across from the Government Center and on the same side as the Civic Center.

Is there parking available?

There is ample free parking for clients on either side of the building.  Please do not park directly underneath the building, as those spaces are reserved.

What are your business hours?

I see clients from 9am to 5pm during the business week.  My first appointment is at 9am and my last appointment is at 4pm.  I do not have evening or weekend hours at this time.

What insurances do you accept?

I accept a wide variety of insurance plans. Please contact me specifically to verify if I am a provider on your insurance panel.

What if you don’t take my insurance plan?

If I do not accept your insurance, you may still be able to see me by using your out-of-network benefits and/or through your flexible spending (FSA) or health savings accounts (HSA).  Additionally, you can also do private pay.

How do I pay for sessions?

For your convenience, I accept cash, checks and credit cards.  Deductibles and copays are due at the time of your session.  If you need a receipt for your flexible spending account/health savings account/reimbursement account, please let me know and I will gladly print one out for you.

What is your cancellation policy?

There is a short-notice cancellation fee of $50 for cancellations that are made less than 24 hours in advance of your appointment.  Please contact me as soon as you know that you need to cancel or reschedule your session so that you can avoid being charged.

Do you see couples? Or children?

I do individual therapy with adults and older adolescents (16 and older).  Sometimes this involves meeting with different members of the family, particularly with regards to adolescents.  I occasionally work with couples on parenting issues related to their children or blended families, but I do not do couple’s therapy. If you need a couple’s or children’s therapist, I can provide you with some names of colleagues whom I trust.